Veterinarian's Best Ear Relief Wash - 16 oz

Veterinarian's Best Ear Relief Wash - 16 oz Reviews



More Picture


I love spaniels, and those long floppy ears are the perfect set-up for chronic ear infections. I also prefer to use natural vet care products on my dogs. Years ago, in the middle of a particularly bad bout of ear problems with my Springer, I was frustrated because the prescription remedies from my vet only seemed to make her ears redder and more inflamed. I found Veterinarian's Best, and it's been the only thing I've used since! It has a wonderful clean scent (from the clove oil) and cleans and calms my dog's ears. I use it regularly, and no more ear infections! I've recommended it to many friends, who have all had the same experience. This is great stuff, and safe and natural! Veterinarian developed, all-natural ear wash contains a unique, soothing formula of yucca, aloe vera, chamomile, tea tree oil, clove oil and echinacea. Dramatic relief for ears that itch and smell. Use with Ear Dry for a fast solution of pet ear problems.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews


Nothing else worked - this cleared it up for good - Mr. Leo - Florida
I have two cocker spaniels, a breed with a history of ear problems. Of the many products from the vet over the years, many which included steroids, none worked to keep their ears clean and clear. This product and the companion product Vet's Best Ear Dry have cleared up chronic problems after a couple of treatments and their ears are now clean and fresh. Now they only need a 'touch up' every few months. I have used this product for several years and I am thrilled with the results.


Oct 31, 2010 22:47:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment